NURUL AIN FAROHAH

NURUL AIN FAROHAH

Thursday 26 May 2011

Fearless.......


I wanting to wear niqab but afraid. You really have to just do it. If you wait for a time that you are not afraid, you will still be waiting when Allah SWT takes your soul. Courage isn't being fearless. It's doing what you know is right even though you are terrified inside.

Put your trust completely in Allah SWT. Ask Him to help you and give you strength, and have faith that He will. Offer istikhara, as many times as you need to. And make du'a. Make du'a constantly if you need to. Ask Allah SWT for every moment of courage that you need, then give thanks to Him when He gives it to you. When you trust in Him, He will help you. He will give you the strength and the courage you need. When you put your faith in Him, you can do anything. Gather your courage together and JUST DO IT.
I finally did, and it was worth it. I feel now like such a great burden has been lifted from me. I didn't realize how much it was weighing on me that I was letting my fears keep me from doing what I want to do to seek the love of Allah SWT. Now I feel at such peace. I offer my prayers with a light heart again. This is the feeling of freedom that comes when you submit yourself to Allah SWT. Truly, He is the most Merciful and the most Gentle to His weak and pitiful slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment