NURUL AIN FAROHAH

NURUL AIN FAROHAH

Monday 21 March 2011

WHO IS THIS.......................................

''Who is this strange girl that i saw just now..she seems to break into my heart. If i don't alow everything about her sems to attrect me so much a feeling that seems sweeter than my mother touch..... She has got some magic in those enchanting eyes. One look is enough like the bird my heart flies... It seems a star is walking down on the earth. Shining gracefuly to take away my breath. As she slowly walks, the earth seems to shake.. I feel the earth is dancing to make me awake.. to let me know, the angel walking on this earth to tell she is one i was waiting from my birth... {''tq so much to uncle zamrud emerald for this poem'' u are the best photographer in the world..} 

No comments:

Post a Comment